- The designer application for the second round of the NEO – JAPAN Event is open for the duration of June 25th until July 29th, 2018.
- The first round of the NEO-JAPAN EVENT opens on September 29th, and closes on October 21st, 2018.
- You are requested to provide one (1) exclusive item, that is a new creation and only available at the NEO-JAPAN EVENT. After the event is closed you may sell your item at your mainstore or other locations.
- All items must be 100% original mesh creations. The usage of commonly available templates is not permitted.
- Please orientate with our moodboard. All items for NEO-JAPAN EVENT must be relevant to the event theme.
- Following stalls are available:
15 Sponsor Stall – 100 prims – L$ 5,000
60 Regular Stall – 50 prims – L$ 3,000
- If Sponsor Stalls are fully taken, we will allot you to a Regular Stall.
- Please only use landmark givers and vendors. Please do not use objects with hover text, greeters or visitor trackers.
- You may decorate your stall as you like within the event theme NEO -JAPAN. Please rez your items within your designated area, and within your prim limit.
- Your stall and items must be set up by September 26th, 2018.
- Do not violate the TOS of LL.
- Please note, in order to maintain the event quality, we will not be able to accept all applications.
- All payments are due upon acceptance of application. You will receive an email if your application is accepted with the payment details.
THE APPLICATION IS CLOSED. PLEASE CONSIDER TO APPLY FOR THE THIRD ROUND FOR MARCH/APRIL 2019. APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN IN JANUARY 2019.