- The designer application for the third round of the NEO – JAPAN EVENT is open for the duration of December 1st until December 18th, 2018.
- The third round of the NEO-JAPAN EVENT opens on March 30th, and closes on April 21st, 2019.
- You are requested to provide one (1) exclusive item, that is a new creation and only available at the NEO-JAPAN EVENT. After the event is closed you may sell your item at your mainstore or other locations.
- All items must be 100% original mesh creations. The usage of commonly available templates is not permitted.
- Please orientate with our moodboard. All items for NEO-JAPAN EVENT must be relevant to the event theme.
- Following booths are available:
18 Sponsor Booth – 100 prims – L$ 5,000
60 Regular Booth – 50 prims – L$ 3,000
- If Sponsor booths are fully taken, we will allot you to a Regular booth.
- Please only use landmark givers and vendors. Please do not use objects with hover text, greeters or visitor trackers.
- You may decorate your booth as you like within the event theme NEO -JAPAN. Please rez your items within your designated area, and within your prim limit.
- Your booth and items must be set up by March 26th, 2019. If your booth is not decorated and set by then, it will be given to a designer from the waiting list, without further notification or delay.
- The NEO – JAPAN EVENT Fashion show is scheduled for March 30th, 2019. Participating designers are required to provide their items to the assigned models before March 25th, 2019.
- Do not violate the TOS of LL.
- Please note, in order to maintain the event quality, we will not be able to accept all applications.
- All payments are due upon acceptance of application. You will receive an email if your application is accepted with the payment details.